This is a blog about my every day life. My dreams, my hopes and my past. The things in my life that makes me the person I am today. What makes me happy, sad and excited. This is it. If I say something that offends you, sorry. Start your own blog and say what you want, that's what I did.
My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON
Sunday, April 1, 2012
It's a Night
My friend Patsey got her a new camera and she lives down in Arkansas. She took some beautiful pictures and I want to share them because I love things like this.
And take a look at that little waterfall in this one. Simply outstanding. Thank you Patsey for sharing!!!
Man, it was a warm one today. We refuse to turn on the air conditioner yet though. Sat outside most of the evening and it was so nice. I sat out there working on the baby afghan I am doing and Terry sat out keeping an eye on Lamar. Neighbors came over and visited with us. They had the sprinkler out watering their yard and the two little girls (approx 7-8 years old) were running through the water with their swimsuits on. Who would have ever thought we'd be having such warm weather to where it is swimsuit weather. I've been wearing shorts the last week or so.
Josh came up after church for lunch. We watched the movie "Hall Pass"!!! Can I say hilarious. Not a movie though you'd want little ones to watch or even some older ones but it was okay for us and was hilarious. Lots of nudity and also sexual innuendo's. It was nice to see Owen Wilson in something I liked. I hadn't been to thrilled with him after "The Wedding Crashers" but really liked this one. Of course I always like Vince Vaughn in anything but haven't seen him in anything for a while.
Going to call it a night. It's a night. Talk tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Well what a good weekend you had, I am very happy for you. We need extra heavy prayers coming our way so please include us....
ReplyDeletePaula and I really liked Hall Pass also. I bet I have seen Wedding Crashers at least 30 times. I watched it every night for about a week and a half.
ReplyDelete