My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Interesting, Very, Very Interesting.



Well, day was pretty good, could have been better but could have been 100 times worse. Went to Mt. Vernon this morning to meet with my supervisor. Then headed back to the office. Debbie, my friend had made lunch for us. Roast, potatoes and carrots. I did good and ate good today. Didn't overload like I have a tendancy of doing.

A friend of mine from the Independence office is in our office right now helping to train the new clerical person that they have down here. Jan and I walked to get some hot tea and had a nice visit. Jan is a neat, neat woman. She is a fellow animal lover and plant lover. Can't hate her for that!!! LOL. Plus she makes the best hummus in the whole wide world. I don't know why I love that stuff but I do. Especially if it's made good and she is one that can do that!!!

Came home tonight and fixed supper. Brandon said that he wasn't going to make it home until around 7 so I had it ready when he walked in the door. We watched that new Betty White show. Can't think of the name but it is with old people. It was hilarious. Was to short because it was over before we knew it.

Oh, better post what we had. I fixed cube steak smothered in cream of mushroom soup, mashed potatoes and green beans with sweet tea. I thought I had corn in the cabinet but no. I had bought a bunch of vegetables yesterday at the grocery store so I cleaned them and put them in containers. While I was cleaning them I ate quite a few. As I mentioned yesterday I am trying to cut down on my intake so I got a small plate and cut one of the cube steaks in half, little bit of potatoes and green beans along with a handful of grape tomatoes. I ate it and was like, what the hey. I'm going to eat the other half so I did. I may be in trouble but oh well. Brandon kept thinking that I had already ate but I hadn't. He's like, did you get enough to eat and I was like YES!!!

I always have my camera in my purse for pictures and I am like, why don't I take pictures??? We don't know. So anyway yesterday i took a few and today I had Debbie take one of me. Anyway, here they are!!!


This is my buddy Debbie. She is our clerical support.


Hey Debbie, I learned how to make a self portrait


My co-worker Laura. Don't know what I would do without her. She is awesome

Richard, he gives me a hard time always and I never dish it back and am so undeserving of his hard time. He says the picture with my mouth open is a natural.


Come on Debbie just take the picture. I don't know why it's moving around, it's never did that to me before. RICHARD, come take my picture for me please!!!


I hate your camera!!!


Thank you Richard, it doesn't matter that it isn't centered. Richard says why the camera was moving all over the place with Debbie is because she has been drinking.

Oh and before I forget it. I am re-posting this from a friend from Facebook. He is a real astronomy, rock, comic book collector geek but does know what he is talking about and is real interesting to talk to about that kind of stuff.

"Re-posting from a friend of mine: The International Space Station will pass over the KC area Tonight: (April 11). It will appear as a very bright "star" moving across the sky from southwest to northeast. Start looking to the southwest around 8:55 pm exactly. It will pass nearly overhead here in the Kansas City area at 8:58 pm. Don't get it confused with Venus which is the bright planet high in the west. Venus will stay still. Venus will be brighter but not by much. Check it out if you can spare a minute or two. You don't need a telescope. Everyone around the Midwest can see it around the same time."

Enjoy and talk to you later.






4 comments:

  1. sounds so very good what you had to eat...i've never made the cube steak with cr of mush soup, how do you do it? I loved seeing all those you work with, great! and you look so nice and relaxed....thank goodness for that!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The relaxed part was just a put on while the picture was taken. LOL. As far as how I make the cube steak. I brown it but don't cook it completely. Spray a baking pan and put the browned cube steaks in there. Take a can of crm of mushroom soup put in a bowl with half a can of milk. Mix it up and pour it over the cube steaks. I usually slice a whole onion on top but Brandon doesn't like onions so I left it off tonight. Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake at 350* for about an hour and it is fork tender. Old restaurant recipe.

      Delete
  2. "Oh, better post what we had." Damn straight you had better! LMAO Good blog and pics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I learned John, you and Paula get quite testing when I don't post my menu for the night. LOL. Cooked to much this week, going to take tomorrow off though. I'm feeling Ruby Tuesday or somewhere like that tomorrow night!!!

      Delete