Terry and I ran up to the Casino today to eat lunch and went down stairs but didn't win anything. Enough to tease us but we left. We haven't been for a couple of years so this was just a little treat. I told him we should have went to the stores and bought us something instead and he just laughed. He said I was right. Of course silly man, I'm always right!!!
Not sure what tomorrow is going to hold. Need to go to church but the two Josh's might come by and crash tonight. . Then I will feed them tomorrow for Sunday dinner.
Well, going to sign off. Not much happening. Talk to you guys later.
Well sound like you had a good, fun day even if not much was happening. Yes, two very good looking men and I bet they had fun at the Royals game. We went to the drive in and saw American Reunion and now are getting ready for bed as we have to go to the zoo tomorrow with my son and his wife and my grandson ...supposed to meet them at 1100. I feel so much better and am so appreciative that feeling good beats feeling like shitola....have a great tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteYou, my dear, have a wonderful time with that little Foster at the Zoo!!! He is so adorable and I know you guys are so giddy over him. To bad you can't have them both living close!!! AND, I am so glad your middle name isn't "shitola" any more!!! :p Enjoy!!!
DeleteThey weren't able to break the jinx that Steve and Kellie put on the Royals either I see. That is one hell of a jinx!
ReplyDeleteWe need to do something about this next year when it happens!!! I agree, that is one hell of a jinx and I don't think I would want to be around when those two are together at a game!!!
Delete