My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Good day but a tiring one.

Can I say tired??? Guess I can since I just did. I woke up at 5am this morning and left the house around 6:30, drove close to three hours to Jefferson City. Usually takes about 2.5 hours but today the highway out of Harrisonville is closed so I went down and around to get back on 7 and forgot about the construction that is going on in the town North of us. Made it to the meeting though and was the first one there. Then when I got home Josh and I ran over to my friends house in LyCygne Kansas. That was another hour over there and hour home. I have been on the road for 7 hours and wonder why I am tired.

I told Terry I am going to have to walk 12 miles today to counteract what I've ate. It is hard when you are out like this because you have to go out and eat. Steak and Shake at noon, Sonic coming home and then Josh was hungry so ate McDonald's for supper. :o( It's okay, I plan to hit the gym hard tomorrow night at the apartments.

Today was a nice day in jefferson city. We were at the Runge Conservation Center and those are always the nicest place to have meetings. They are free and are always in a beautiful place. One of my favorites is the one in St. Joseph area. It sits on the Missouri River and is absolutely beautiful. I went to a Hepatitis C training there.

These outside pots at the Conservation Center were really interesting to me. One of my mom's favorite flowers were the bleeding hearts. That is what she would call them and they are a Native Plant in the Midwest. I did not know you could grow them in a pot. I am going to try it this year if I can. Pretty cool.

Well, I am so tired and am going to head to bed here pretty quick. One thing about it, leaving early I got to see a beautiful sunrise.

2 comments:

  1. Glenda, you are certainly are a "driven" young woman! I would die of exhaustion if I had to drive that much in one day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Driven is right Paula. LOL. Josh drove me to LyCygne though but still tired. Oh well, life goes on.

      Delete