This is a blog about my every day life. My dreams, my hopes and my past. The things in my life that makes me the person I am today. What makes me happy, sad and excited. This is it. If I say something that offends you, sorry. Start your own blog and say what you want, that's what I did.
My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON
Monday, April 2, 2012
Gold on the Ceiling
Where do I begin when each day isn't much different than the day before. There is always something though that stands out more so on that day then any other. Got up, made coffee, sat around and played on the computer, Terry went to the coffee shop while I stayed home, cleaned up and made egg salad for lunch. Had that, coleslaw and raw carrots. Did dishes, watched the Cosby Show and Frasier, packed up and left at 3. Talked to Josh several times today and Brandon at least 3 times. When I left Harrisonville, stopped off at Sonic and got a Route 44 Diet Limeade. Stopped off in Lowry City to go to the restroom and stock up on snacks. Drove through town, past the school and where I lived in town. Hit the road and got to Springfield around 5:30. Brandon called me again around Bolivar and asked if I was going to do anything for supper. I said hadn't really thought about it so we decided to go to Cravin' Pizza which is an awesome pizza place over on Sunshine Blvd. I had never been but he had been telling me about it. Definite keeper on the food list. Good pizza and bread sticks. Came home and here I am.
KU and Kentucky is playing tonight for the championship. FINALLY, this is going to be it and then we can get into baseball. I don't really care who wins but my husband is rooting for Kentucky BIG TIME tonight, I know that for a fact!!! Along with a couple of close friends of mine....JJ and "The Grouch"!!! LOL. They are stalkers on here so they know what I am saying.
Yeah, I like The Fray so this might be good. They are playing the National Anthem. A little different twist there. Wonder if a bunch of people will be complaining about the way they are singing it. I'm okay with it, they aren't showing disrespect at all.
When I am home I love listening to 102.1 FM. They play a lot of good music from new and upcoming groups along with songs from not so new and upcoming. Black Keys, I really like them. I'll post their song if I can find it on YouTube. I'm always open for new and upcoming music. I appreciate music and there is a lot of talent out there.
Listen and enjoy if you may...
http://youtu.be/6yCIDkFI7ew
YouTube is being stupid so not sure it is going to post right. Sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like you had a really full day...it was sure a hot one, right! Have a great nite and tomorrow!
ReplyDelete