My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Monday, October 24, 2011

October 24, 2011

Wow is all I have to say about this day.  I am in Cape Giraudeau tonight because the training is tomorrow and then was going to drive an hour and a half to go to the other training in Poplar Bluff to do on Wednesday.  And it took me 6 hours to drive here from my house.  Made reservations last month so I would be sure and get everything done.  EXCEPT I forgot that they changed the trainings to Poplar Bluff tomorrow and Cape Wednesday.  So I will have to get up in the morning and drive to Poplar (hour and a half drive) then drive back to Cape Wednesday morning.  I am going to see if Jeff City can change my reservations for tomorrow night to be in Cape again but if they can't, no biggie.  I'll just suck it up and write it off as HEAD UP THE OLE ARSE!!!!  And I forgot my personal phone charger at the house in Harrisonville this morning.  6 HOURS AWAY!!!!  GRRRR  Welcome to my world. 

It was a beautiful day for a trip though.  The leaves are beautiful when you go south of St. Louis on I-55.  I don't care what anyone says, they are goregous.  The browns are pretty amongest the reds, oranges and yellows.  Then when you throw the evergreens in the midst you have spectacular foliage!!!  As I posted on Facebook tonight, "If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies"!!!

Oh, and to keep complaining because I know that is why you guys love reading and following my blogs, I went through St. Louis and gas was $3.08 and I was like whoops, missed that exit.  Oh well, it's probably going to be cheap in Cape.  NO!!!  It's $3.29 down here.  And I have to get gas before I go to Poplar Bluff tomorrow.  Crap, crap, crap.

Okay, I'm done.  No more whining and crying and sitting on the pitty pot.  Leaves a big red ring on your butt and is lonely there.  LOL. 

Hmmm, I'm wondering if a full moon is coming soon or even maybe a new moon.  Sometimes those mess with you big time!!!  Or maybe it's because Halloween is just around the corner. 

I was sitting in the lobby because Drury gives you complimentary drinks and there were three guys sitting there drinking these watered down drinks and they start talking about Alice's Restaurant.  You know, the one with Arthur Gunthrey in it.  Then they started talking about their theory of Evolution (because Alice's Restaurant and evolution go hand in hand)  I had to leave, they were from some electric company down in this area.  Idiots in some eyes, scholar's in others!!!

Well I am going to see what I can't read or study tonight.  Plus TV is pretty good.  I really like Mike and Molly but they come on when House comes on and I really like him too.  Then there is Castle at 9pm and that's another cute show.  Man, what's a girl to do???

Will talk to you guys again tomorrow night.  Guess I'd better get rested up for a early day tomorrow.  I'll let you know how my travels go.  LOL. 

3 comments:

  1. All of that and not even one mention of the most important thing on tv tonight, the World Series! :) Good thing you finally got off the "pitty pot", there was a big line forming. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well all in all, sounds like you had an overall good day, despite forgetting your phone, reservations being screwed up, just think of the butterfly...love that thought! P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well, it could be so much worse. I've had worse, believe me.

    ReplyDelete