This has been an absolutely breathtaking beautiful day. I had to go to Cassville MO today to talk to a man and his wife about his recently acquired +HIV status. They were so nice and both of them gave me a hug and thanked me for "being so cool". That is what it is all about. That is what makes me love my job.
The leaves were beautiful as I was driving down there from Springfield. 60 Highway had a detour going on once I made it to Aurora and that was the beautiful part. The detour took you down old 60 Highway through small towns and lots of old trees. The bright oranges, reds and yellows were vibrant. Of course the beautiful 70* weather wasn't to shabby either. This is the part of fall I love, not the part where I had frost on my windshield this morning and had to warm up the car. :o(
My son just came by and showed me his "new" truck. It is 2001 Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck. It is really pretty, a smoky gray and Josh is in his own little heaven!!! He is a truck man and has been driving his work car for a few months now, saving money to buy a truck. Doesn't seem like he's gotten hurt by the deal. Growing up is so hard to do and you have to take a few punches in the gut before you realize you really don't know EVERYTHING!!!
Ran by the library today to pick up some books on how to blog and build websites. As you can tell I haven't read anything yet but plan to read up while I am out this week. I am going to Cape Giraudeau Tuesday and Poplar Bluff on Wednesday to help a co-worker with some training we are doing. I plan to play around with this blogging stuff while I am at the hotels. I think it will be fun. I know a little bit about HTML, probably enough to be dangerous if you know what I mean.
Well, going to post this and see what I can do to make it look better. Will keep it updated everyday, hopefully. Not sure why I think I can do that when I can't even finish a bottle of one a day vitamins!!! Hope you guys will enjoy this as much as I am going to enjoy learning how to blog!!!
Not bad for A first timer! ;)
ReplyDeleteYou did a nice job IMO.
ReplyDeletePretty cool!
ReplyDelete